Sarve Santu Niramaya- May all become healthy is a WASH & health initiative of WWO which offers free medical consultation for children in different government, public and NGO run schools in rural & urban India and information sessions to underprivileged communities. WWO believes that physical well-being is a prerequisite for social-economic development of every citizen and the nation as a whole.
Universal advocacy & research campaign on hand wash in support of all stakeholders of society like government, industry, civil society organisations and common citizens.
- Imparting WASH training programs to educate students and teachers on how to introduce WASH program in the curriculum & schools, colleges & other educational & health institutes.
- WASH information sessions for local communities to educate people and stop open defecation.
- Organizing health camps in rural and urban areas
- Household intervention on clean drinking water & sanitation in rural & urban India
- Promoting Yoga, Meditation & AYUSH programs in schools, colleges and for general public.
- Reuse Reduce and Recycling of digital wastes to prevent serious health hazards.